About the Liebherr Nigeria limited
Liebherr Nigeria limited is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment established in 1949 but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields.
A qualified head of customer service that will make the customers of the company are satisfied, And also make sure that the customer service team provides superb customer service by leading and motivating them, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Task and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the expansion of the sales company concerning spare parts, warranty, and customer service within the framework of the growth strategy
- Conduct research of the local market and business activity including local competitors, price levels, and economic development of customers
- Hiring and dismissal of Customer Service employees together with the Divisional Manager and the Head Office
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers, suppliers, and internal departments
- Price negotiations and conclusion of service contracts
- Support the Divisional Manager in the area of organizational development of mixed sales and divisional controlling companies (service and parts turnover, personnel, investments, marketing budget, etc.)
- Implement the Customer Service strategy
- Follow-up on the state of the customer´s equipment and advise the best way forward for their proper maintenance
- Advise customers on best maintenance practices according to OEM manuals
- Management of a team of Customer Service employees
- Completed technical or economic education (strong technical background)
- Several years of professional and leadership experience in a comparable service position
- Strong customer orientation and distinctive communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required (French is a plus)
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Self-organized and a cooperative style of working
- A current driver’s license
How to Apply
We´re looking forward to your application.