About the Company (Access to Justice)
Access to Justice, a justice advocacy organization hereby invites applications from exceptional candidates for the role of the Project Officer, for its project that seeks to strengthen the achievement of criminal justice reforms, improve protection against torture and ill-treatment through capacity building, and expand access to legal assistance for poor people.
Role: Project Officer
Contract Duration: Three Months
Reporting Line: The Project Officer will report to the Project Director
• The ideal candidate will be a lawyer with at least six (6) years post-call experience, with demonstrated capacity to execute rule-of-law projects and deliver targeted outputs/outcomes with remarkable success within specific timeframes.
• Applicant should be an effective planner with ability to manage potential multi-dimensional contingencies.
• Applicant should possess prior experience in the non-profit sector.
• Applicant should be based in Lagos
• In addition, applicant should be highly motivated, ready to work with small tasks teams, and available to travel outside Lagos at short notice.
Remuneration is within the ₦200,000 – ₦250,000 monthly range.
Resumption: 1st February 2021
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume and a cover letter (with a minimum of two professional references) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by noon on 18th January 2021.
Kindly note that this organization is an equal opportunities employer and third party interventions for interested persons are neither necessary nor welcome.