This Bilkent University Scholarship For International Students is open and you are invited to join an exceptional learning environment that will satisfy your academic ambitions and desire to encounter social diversity at its most extravagant.
Apply now and become a member of one of the most popular universities in Turkey that attracts the most brilliant students from all around the globe with its eminent scholars and first-class facilities.
The Bilkent College Turkey scholarship covers full educational expenses, accommodation, and other expenses for the duration of the study in the university. Bilkent College offers scholarships in a wide scope of academic fields, such as Art, Design, and Architecture, Business Administration, Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Letters, Science, Music and Performing Arts, Applied Technology, and Management.
About the Bilkent university scholarship for international students
Despite the pandemic, Bilkent College opens its entryways for international understudies who which to widen their horizons. This 2021 Bilkent University Scholarship For International Students
is a life-changing opportunity for you.
Bilkent University was established in 1984, as the first private university in Turkey. Bilkent University is one of the main 3 universities in Turkey. Understudies will find the opportunity to acquire cross-cultural understanding and experience a different part of the world.
To apply for Bilkent University Scholarship For International Students in Turkey you need to fulfill the following criteria:
• BSc graduates or MSC students need to have at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA before applying.
• If you are a Turkish citizen or stay in Turkey, an ALES score of <55 (quantitative) is required,
• Otherwise; a GRE General Grade of 153 (quantitative) is required. Be that as it may, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we urge you to apply.
• You must have a TOEFL IBT score of at least 87, IELTS score of at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each part) or a Bilkent COPE score of at least “C”.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The 2021 Bilkent University Scholarship For International Students in Turkey will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Payment and Lodging support ( total of 4.500 TL/month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events
Available Fields of study
- Applied Technology and Management
• Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
• Art, Design, and Architecture
• Humanities and Letters
• Business Administration
• Music and Performing Arts
• Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
• Graduate School of Education
• Graduate School of Engineering and Science
To apply, applicants should be prepared to present the following records;
- Updated CV
• Degree Certificates
• Official Transcripts
• Statement of Purpose
• Two Letters of Recommendation.
How to apply for the 2021 Bilkent university scholarship for international students
Click On the link below to Apply…
After clicking the link, Register on the website and start your application by filling the form and make sure to upload all necessary documents.
Closing Date: July 10, 2021