Youthful college graduates, who have just assumed control over obligation in the general public, ought to be engaged to proceed with this line and do it in a considerably more qualified manner.
Recipients of KAAD scholarship are dominantly from poor families and show academic excellence. A definitive goal of our scholarship is the advancement of “Agents of Change”.
The Catholic Scholastic Exchange Administration (KAAD) is the scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate understudies and researchers from (developing) nations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
KAAD scholarship underpins its scholars with grants and educational projects and offers profound personal and spiritual assistance. This depends on collaboration with partner advisory groups and associations of ex-scholars in those nations and it targets setting up (scientific) organizations and adding to a development, which involves the religious and inter-religious dimensions.
For the program 1 of KAAD Scholarship you can apply if you are in any of the following categories:
- Come from a developing or arising country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and you are presently living there
- You have a college degree and expert experience from your nation of origin.
- You want to gain a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German college or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for college established college lecturers) at a German college.
- You are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denominator). Up-and-people from different religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can demonstrate their obligation to inter-religious dialogue.
- You can speak the German language before beginning the studies (KAAD can give a language course of max. a half year in Germany).
KAAD Scholarship Term and Prize
Full Scholarships with allowances
- Good (above average) performance in your Academics
- The direction of your studies or exploration towards perpetual reintegration in your home locale (else the grant is transformed into a loan).
- Commitment to Religious and social activities and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
KAAD is working with its partners in different countries. There are partner Boards of trustees in these nations and applications are directed to them.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should Click on the link below to begin an application.
Candidates who are interested in KAAD scholarship are required to fill a form and submit it for consideration.